- Aug 25, 2021 Celebrating 23 Years Celebrating 23 years in the Grand Canal Shoppes inside the Venetian Hotel.
- Aug 24, 2021 Video From 2016 This video is from 2016, when we expanded our showroom. It is lovely to look back at everyone who attended. Thank you all for your continued patronage and support.
- Jul 4, 2021 Happy 4th Of July Have a safe and happy holiday…from our family to yours!
- Apr 18, 2021 Customers Back In Las Vegas We are thrilled to see our customers returning to Las Vegas. We had the pleasure of hosting a wonderful group yesterday.
- Feb 2, 2020 Frogman Annual Valentine's Day Sculpture Well Frogman has done it again and his annual Valentine's Day sculpture is here and it features two adorable frogs gazing intently into each others eyes. There is plenty of time to be ready for Valentine's day! Any questions 702.414.3637
Ziggy has been making his living as an artist since the early 80's . He went to art school in New York City, and has been painting and drawing his way through life ever since. From murals to album covers, motorcycles to graffiti, he has experimented with all types of media. But it wasn't until he painted his first canvas that he realized that this is what he was meant to do. Ziggy's original paintings and limited edition prints have sold all over North America and as far as Japan. His obsession with painting and detail often lead to many late nights in his studio. It is not unusual for Stacy (Ziggy's wife and "Boss of the House") to wake up in the morning to find him still painting from the night before. He once stayed awake for 32 hours working on a single painting. "Insomnia gets a bad rap, some of my best ideas come from lack of sleep." –ziggy Today Ziggy resides in Las Vegas with his wife and family.