- Feb 2, 2020 Frogman Annual Valentine's Day Sculpture Well Frogman has done it again and his annual Valentine's Day sculpture is here and it features two adorable frogs gazing intently into each others eyes. There is plenty of time to be ready for Valentine's day! Any questions 702.414.3637
- Oct 12, 2019 Frogman Mistletoe New Frogman release Tim’s annual holiday sculpture and it is appropriately named "Misletoe". The holiday releases do sell out quickly. If you have interest in this piece or any other Frogman pieces, please call us at 702.414.3637
- Sep 30, 2019 Lladro Master Painter Tour A Lladro painter event. Experience the unique handcrafted process behind each Lladro sculpture at an exclusive Painting Demonstration by an expert artist from our ateliers in Valencia. Join us and discover a masterpiece in the history of porcelain art, Carnival in Venice.
- Aug 21, 2019 Frogman New Release Off The Wall Tim Cotterill has announced the latest new sculpture to be added to his Frogman collection. It features two adorable frogs and a butterfly beautifully sharing the same branch. We thought this might catch your eye and be a great addition for your home.
- Jul 16, 2019 Celebrating our 20th Anniversary Complimentary champagne every Friday and Saturday from 12 to 5!!! Please join us and view all of our new collections.
Tim Cotterril- The Frogman
Tim Cotterill has become the biggest selling bronze artist in the world today with his elegant, stylized, whimsical bronze frogs and his passionate collectors span the globe.
Tim was born in Leicester, England, in 1950.
He left school at the age of 15 and began a 6 year electrical engineering apprenticeship, moving onto landscape design / construction and stone masonry after completing his apprenticeship.
Intrigued with metalworking and fast machines Tim started designing and building radical wheeled vehicles in his spare time. He found his peak interest in the design of welded steel animals and birds during the 1970’s.
His work was well received through private commission, exhibitions, galleries and Sotheby’s world renown auction house in London.
Tim’s curiosity of the diverse lifestyles in California led to many trips to the USA, where his life sized one off welded steel owls, parrots, eagles and hawks were an instant hit at street art shows coast to coast. Over 380 original welded steel sculptures were created from 1972-1990.
Emigrating to California, USA in 1990 and living in a rented 4 car garage in Venice Beach he started designing his now famous bronze frogs. He quickly discovered everyone loved them.
Now 25 years later and proudly an American citizen Tim resides in PARADISE, his own funky structure in an industrial area of Venice Beach, California, USA.