- Aug 25, 2021 Celebrating 23 Years Celebrating 23 years in the Grand Canal Shoppes inside the Venetian Hotel.
- Aug 24, 2021 Video From 2016 This video is from 2016, when we expanded our showroom. It is lovely to look back at everyone who attended. Thank you all for your continued patronage and support.
- Jul 4, 2021 Happy 4th Of July Have a safe and happy holiday…from our family to yours!
- Apr 18, 2021 Customers Back In Las Vegas We are thrilled to see our customers returning to Las Vegas. We had the pleasure of hosting a wonderful group yesterday.
- Feb 2, 2020 Frogman Annual Valentine's Day Sculpture Well Frogman has done it again and his annual Valentine's Day sculpture is here and it features two adorable frogs gazing intently into each others eyes. There is plenty of time to be ready for Valentine's day! Any questions 702.414.3637
Tim Cotterril- The Frogman
Tim Cotterill has become the biggest selling bronze artist in the world today with his elegant, stylized, whimsical bronze frogs and his passionate collectors span the globe.
Tim was born in Leicester, England, in 1950.
He left school at the age of 15 and began a 6 year electrical engineering apprenticeship, moving onto landscape design / construction and stone masonry after completing his apprenticeship.
Intrigued with metalworking and fast machines Tim started designing and building radical wheeled vehicles in his spare time. He found his peak interest in the design of welded steel animals and birds during the 1970’s.
His work was well received through private commission, exhibitions, galleries and Sotheby’s world renown auction house in London.
Tim’s curiosity of the diverse lifestyles in California led to many trips to the USA, where his life sized one off welded steel owls, parrots, eagles and hawks were an instant hit at street art shows coast to coast. Over 380 original welded steel sculptures were created from 1972-1990.
Emigrating to California, USA in 1990 and living in a rented 4 car garage in Venice Beach he started designing his now famous bronze frogs. He quickly discovered everyone loved them.
Now 25 years later and proudly an American citizen Tim resides in PARADISE, his own funky structure in an industrial area of Venice Beach, California, USA.