- Feb 2, 2020 Frogman Annual Valentine's Day Sculpture Well Frogman has done it again and his annual Valentine's Day sculpture is here and it features two adorable frogs gazing intently into each others eyes. There is plenty of time to be ready for Valentine's day! Any questions 702.414.3637
- Oct 12, 2019 Frogman Mistletoe New Frogman release Tim’s annual holiday sculpture and it is appropriately named "Misletoe". The holiday releases do sell out quickly. If you have interest in this piece or any other Frogman pieces, please call us at 702.414.3637
- Sep 30, 2019 Lladro Master Painter Tour A Lladro painter event. Experience the unique handcrafted process behind each Lladro sculpture at an exclusive Painting Demonstration by an expert artist from our ateliers in Valencia. Join us and discover a masterpiece in the history of porcelain art, Carnival in Venice.
- Aug 21, 2019 Frogman New Release Off The Wall Tim Cotterill has announced the latest new sculpture to be added to his Frogman collection. It features two adorable frogs and a butterfly beautifully sharing the same branch. We thought this might catch your eye and be a great addition for your home.
- Jul 16, 2019 Celebrating our 20th Anniversary Complimentary champagne every Friday and Saturday from 12 to 5!!! Please join us and view all of our new collections.
Christopher Guy Collection
Christopher Guy Harrison first became inspired by the world of decorative style while growing up in the 1970s along the shorelines of the French Riviera. Here Christopher became fascinated with the elegance intrinsic to French design, which he sees as "an effortless form that is beyond beauty".
In the years since then, a singular vision and uncompromising sense of style, along with an ongoing pursuit for elegance in every piece he designs, has driven Christopher to continually redefine the aesthetics of design. The result is a place at the forefront of the world’s luxury furnishings market.
An international lifestyle allows Christopher to view the world through a critically constructive eye that draws inspiration from everything he admires, translating into design elements that form the bedrock of today’s CG vast collection. Above all else, Christopher’s unique work is characterized by elegance, which forms the DNA of each design and is central to the philosophy of the brand.